Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Can I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 from walmart then connect it to my verizon account?

samsung galaxy tab on  Samsung Galaxy Tab ...
samsung galaxy tab image



Greg


Can I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 from walmart then connect it ot my verizon account? Or do I have to buy it from verizon? I want to connect it on the 4g network.


Answer
This is a good sites for buying Samsung Galaxy Tab. Walmart is good for it. buy.com is not bad. This is both site link. You may use any one.

http://www.oohey.com/buy-com
http://www.oohey.com/walmart-com

What is better the Samsung Galaxy Tab or The Motorola Xoom?




Ryan F


I wanted to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab but then I realised the Motorola Xoom is coming out. Shall I wait for that?


Answer
Samsung Galaxy Tab is latest Mobile with advanced technology.

How can i make voice calls from my samsung galaxy tab 8.9 using my network?




jimialesh


I believe the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 should be able to make voice calls but it does not have a phone dialler. How can i make this possible?


Answer
I assume if you used Google Voice or Skype, you could call on a galaxy tab, assuming, of course, that you have a data connection via wi-fi or cellular network

How to change the location in a samsung galaxy tab 2?




Ahmed


I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 and i have noticed that some apps are not avialable in my country which is maldives. Is there anyway that i can download these apps?


Answer
Sure. Move to a country that does.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment