Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Can I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 from walmart then connect it to my verizon account?

Q. Can I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 from walmart then connect it ot my verizon account? Or do I have to buy it from verizon? I want to connect it on the 4g network.

A. This is a good sites for buying Samsung Galaxy Tab. Walmart is good for it. buy.com is not bad. This is both site link. You may use any one.

http://www.oohey.com/buy-com
http://www.oohey.com/walmart-com

Is it possible to connect a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to a laptop to use a digital painting program?
Q. My mother recently bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a gift to use for digital artwork, but without doing any research on the product before buying it. I know very little about technology as a general rule, therefore I don't know if this is possible or not. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to connect the device to my laptop to run a digital editing program such as Photoshop or GIMP and use the tablet to draw and paint with. If it is possible, can someone please tell me how, what programs I would need to do it, and what sort of equipment or cables would be required to connect them? Thank you.

A. A PC computer has a System Folder.
The System C:/drive..is also called the Folder../
What you are asking is about a peripheral--that would communicate thru a USB PORT../
===
Next--you want another device that has a OS..to install its program--on a different computer--NOT..
Part of your network../
===
Right there--you would be breaking all the rules../
===
If you were to use the Ethernet PORT--
...such a configuration--only allows..Files-Folder-and-Printer sharing..
Windows[tm] also offers media sharing via your WMP../
===
You would need to purchase the actual program..
..this would operate--from a SYS Folder.

Can you get the Dragonvale and Minecraft app on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I want to get my son an Ipad for Christmas. The Galaxy Tab 2 is a good bit cheaper than the Apple Ipad2 but his favorite games to play are Dragonvale and Minecraft. If those apps are available on the Ipad would they be available on the Tab? I'm trying to google it but not having much luck.

A. I could not tell you if they do or not. I can tell you that their App Store cannot compare to Apple's. Developers put WAY more time into the IOS versions of games because they know that is where the money is. There are thousands and thousands of high quality games that are on IOS and not on Android. This even more true for the tablets than the phones. HUGE difference. If it were me I would spend the extra money and get him the iPad. The apps on the Tab will never compare to the iPad. You may want to look into getting him the new iPad Mini. It is the perfect size. BTW, my daughter loves her iPad. It is absolutely the ultimate learning tool, period.

How can I carry my samsung galaxy tab 2 7" tab with me its way too big for my pocket?
Q. Can u guys help me with my tab, how can I carry my samsung galaxy tab 2 7" tab with me its way too big for my pocket

A. http://www.amazon.com/Elsse-Premium-Cover-Samsung-GALAXY/dp/B0082C1HRS/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1356963167&sr=8-11&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+2+7.0+case
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Silicone-Protective-Cover/dp/B004BHDZIW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1356963238&sr=8-19&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+2+7.0+case
either one of these should protect your tab. the first covers the back and front. the second is the one i use on my tab. it doesn't cover the front but still works great. as to actually carrying the device. just like you would a paperback book or small notebook. you could also get a very small backpack or case.http://www.amazon.com/Case-Logic-Neoprene-Netbook-Tablet/dp/B0022052LI/ref=sr_1_63?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356963560&sr=1-63&keywords=mini+backpack. if you go for something like the first one, be sure it will fit your model tab.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment