Friday, January 11, 2013

How can I get my hands on a drop safe case for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?

Q. Just recently purchased the Tab for my 9 yr old as a X-Mas gift and am trying to locate a case similar to the one the Nabi2 Tab has. The Nabi2 is specifically built for children and is drop safe cause of the case. It has extra padding on the corners for impact if dropped. Which is more likely to happen considering its in the hands of children. Wondering if they have something similar for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Need help. Please!!!!!!

A. Use Amazon,Ebay,or go to best buy!!

How do I connect to the internet when away from my wireless modem?
Q. Just bought this Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, connected it with my wireless service but loose service when too far away from the modem. How do I get internet service outside of home.

A. Well first go to settings and then go to wifi and choose urs and if u don't have wifi u can't

How do I connect to the internet when away from my wireless modem?
Q. Just bought this Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, connected it with my wireless service but loose service when too far away from the modem. How do I get internet service outside of home.

A. change u r location or buy a wifi extender

How do I put videos not purchased from google play on my android device?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, and I have no idea how to put movies on it. I have some downloaded, which I could see if you couldn't put itunes movies on it, but what about digital copies and such that come with blu rays? Anyone?

A. first, you need a good player which will support a variety of formats (including bluray), so in google play, download "MX player", after downloading it will ask for some codec pack which will redirect back to google play: download it, next, you need a USB cable and connect it to your computer, once you have access to the device, copy your movies you've got and put them anywhere on your Android device. disconnect it, go into "MX player", click the "reload" icon and the movies will appear. HOWEVER, immediately after you choose a movie in the top right corner it says: H/W click it, and choose S/W (software decoder) if you don't do this then most of the movies won't work.

if you don't have a USB cable then you need to download "airdroid" from google play to transfer files "wirelessly", and it's easy to use just follow the instructions.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment