Monday, January 28, 2013

What is better the Samsung Galaxy Tab or The Motorola Xoom?

Q. I wanted to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab but then I realised the Motorola Xoom is coming out. Shall I wait for that?

A. Samsung Galaxy Tab is latest Mobile with advanced technology.

Is it possible to use airtel regular internet plan in Samsung Galaxy Tab ?
Q. I am using N95 8gb with airtel Rs98/- internet plan.Now going to buy Samsung Galaxy tab.Can I use that same internet plan in it? Please help me?

A. yes u can use it. Internet plan is for sim's operator and not for phone.

You can change 'n' number of phones and use airtel internet on that phone.

Call airtel customer care and ask him to send internet settings which are compatible with samsung galaxy tab.

save settings on your phone and use it.

Is it possible to connect a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to a laptop to use a digital painting program?
Q. My mother recently bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a gift to use for digital artwork, but without doing any research on the product before buying it. I know very little about technology as a general rule, therefore I don't know if this is possible or not. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to connect the device to my laptop to run a digital editing program such as Photoshop or GIMP and use the tablet to draw and paint with. If it is possible, can someone please tell me how, what programs I would need to do it, and what sort of equipment or cables would be required to connect them? Thank you.

A. A PC computer has a System Folder.
The System C:/drive..is also called the Folder../
What you are asking is about a peripheral--that would communicate thru a USB PORT../
===
Next--you want another device that has a OS..to install its program--on a different computer--NOT..
Part of your network../
===
Right there--you would be breaking all the rules../
===
If you were to use the Ethernet PORT--
...such a configuration--only allows..Files-Folder-and-Printer sharing..
Windows[tm] also offers media sharing via your WMP../
===
You would need to purchase the actual program..
..this would operate--from a SYS Folder.

How do you deactvate the samsung galaxy tab?
Q. I have the samsung galaxy tab but since i rarely use it, I'm going to sell it. Can I deactivate it or do I have to go to verizon and have them deactivate it.

A. You will have to visit your local store or call customer service. Beware, there is probably some type of termination fee. You might see if the person your selling it to just wants to take over the line off your account. That way, since they will probably get service anyway, you save the termination fee and they get the service and bill!



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment