Monday, January 21, 2013

Can you get the Dragonvale and Minecraft app on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Q. I want to get my son an Ipad for Christmas. The Galaxy Tab 2 is a good bit cheaper than the Apple Ipad2 but his favorite games to play are Dragonvale and Minecraft. If those apps are available on the Ipad would they be available on the Tab? I'm trying to google it but not having much luck.

A. I could not tell you if they do or not. I can tell you that their App Store cannot compare to Apple's. Developers put WAY more time into the IOS versions of games because they know that is where the money is. There are thousands and thousands of high quality games that are on IOS and not on Android. This even more true for the tablets than the phones. HUGE difference. If it were me I would spend the extra money and get him the iPad. The apps on the Tab will never compare to the iPad. You may want to look into getting him the new iPad Mini. It is the perfect size. BTW, my daughter loves her iPad. It is absolutely the ultimate learning tool, period.

My camera on samsung galaxy tab 2 doen't work help?
Q. Hey I have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 on version 4.2.1 jellybean and the camera says unfortunaly,gallery has stoppeepd errrr

A. you need to bring it back to the seller

What tablet is better? The Blackberry Playbook, The Acer Iconia Tab A100, or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I don't know which tablet is better for internet surfing, games, and things like that...
I was thinking Galaxy Tab 2,
Any suggestions???

A. the playbook is an amazing tablet
it has a 7" screen with very good and high resolution
text and photos look clear and sharp on it
sound quality is also very good and loud
it has dual camera and both of them are capable of taking full 1080p HD videos
the front facing camera on the playbook alone is better than most if not all tablets back facing camera
battery life is very good
the tablet runs on blackberry os2.1 which is amazing
everything runs fast and smooth on it
its also simple and easy to use
and it offers true multitasking
so for example you can shoot a video and play a game
when you come back to the video you would see that it woudl still be recording
the web browser is extremly good and fast
and it supports flash which is a huge plus
pages load up fast
you've got a good number of apps now in the blackberry app world
you also get 2 free (graphic intense) games which would cost you more than $15 on other tablets
and overall the playbook is an amazing tablet and you should get it
hope i helped :)
tell me if you decided to
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com

Is it possible to use a stylus on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I recently acquired a Tab for my birthday, and I was wondering if it's possible to use a stylus on it.

For example this, http://reviews.us.samsung.com/7463/ET-S100CBEGSTA/samsung-galaxy-tab-conductive-stylus-reviews/reviews.htm
or any of these http://www.accessorygeeks.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-stylus.html

I realize that the links I provided say "tab 2 stylus" etc, but I just want to be 100% sure.

Or if it's only possible to use my fingers on it.

A. Yes it can work with a stylus pen. Or just your fingers. Whatever makes you more comfortable.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment