Saturday, January 12, 2013

Can you get the Dragonvale and Minecraft app on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Q. I want to get my son an Ipad for Christmas. The Galaxy Tab 2 is a good bit cheaper than the Apple Ipad2 but his favorite games to play are Dragonvale and Minecraft. If those apps are available on the Ipad would they be available on the Tab? I'm trying to google it but not having much luck.

A. I could not tell you if they do or not. I can tell you that their App Store cannot compare to Apple's. Developers put WAY more time into the IOS versions of games because they know that is where the money is. There are thousands and thousands of high quality games that are on IOS and not on Android. This even more true for the tablets than the phones. HUGE difference. If it were me I would spend the extra money and get him the iPad. The apps on the Tab will never compare to the iPad. You may want to look into getting him the new iPad Mini. It is the perfect size. BTW, my daughter loves her iPad. It is absolutely the ultimate learning tool, period.

Is it possible to use a stylus on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I recently acquired a Tab for my birthday, and I was wondering if it's possible to use a stylus on it.

For example this, http://reviews.us.samsung.com/7463/ET-S100CBEGSTA/samsung-galaxy-tab-conductive-stylus-reviews/reviews.htm
or any of these http://www.accessorygeeks.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-stylus.html

I realize that the links I provided say "tab 2 stylus" etc, but I just want to be 100% sure.

Or if it's only possible to use my fingers on it.

A. Yes it can work with a stylus pen. Or just your fingers. Whatever makes you more comfortable.

Is it true that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has a memory card issue?
Q. Hello there universe, Ken here, I heard that Samsung did release a tablet again (this time in the 7 inch model) the Samsung Galaxy 2 7.0 and I'm close to buying the model until I read a couple of reviews saying that the expandable memory slot does not work. I'm pretty curious and need to know is that true that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 has a memory card issue.

A. no it dosnt have that issue of a memory card probrem galaxy tab 27.0 hes a nice phone i dont think it has dat problem

How much can I sell my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 tablet for?
Q. I have a 32 gig 4g lite tablet I brought from eBay for $325 (he list the item as new other) about 3 months ago (march 25th) so the item is fairly new. I want to sell it to get the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1.

How much can I sell it for? Or can I trade this tablet in to Samsung toward the new one and pay off the remaining?

A. According to eBay, these are selling for an average of $393 this week but that average includes every condition - new, used, not working, etc.

My guess is you could probably still manage to sell it at the $325 you paid for it - that seems like you got a pretty good deal. Of course, after eBay and PayPal take their fees that leaves you with $286.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment