Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Is it possible to connect a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to a laptop to use a digital painting program?

Q. My mother recently bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a gift to use for digital artwork, but without doing any research on the product before buying it. I know very little about technology as a general rule, therefore I don't know if this is possible or not. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to connect the device to my laptop to run a digital editing program such as Photoshop or GIMP and use the tablet to draw and paint with. If it is possible, can someone please tell me how, what programs I would need to do it, and what sort of equipment or cables would be required to connect them? Thank you.

A. A PC computer has a System Folder.
The System C:/drive..is also called the Folder../
What you are asking is about a peripheral--that would communicate thru a USB PORT../
===
Next--you want another device that has a OS..to install its program--on a different computer--NOT..
Part of your network../
===
Right there--you would be breaking all the rules../
===
If you were to use the Ethernet PORT--
...such a configuration--only allows..Files-Folder-and-Printer sharing..
Windows[tm] also offers media sharing via your WMP../
===
You would need to purchase the actual program..
..this would operate--from a SYS Folder.

How do you deactvate the samsung galaxy tab?
Q. I have the samsung galaxy tab but since i rarely use it, I'm going to sell it. Can I deactivate it or do I have to go to verizon and have them deactivate it.

A. You will have to visit your local store or call customer service. Beware, there is probably some type of termination fee. You might see if the person your selling it to just wants to take over the line off your account. That way, since they will probably get service anyway, you save the termination fee and they get the service and bill!

How do i make my samsung galaxy tab read to me?
Q. i wanted to know how i could make my samsung galaxy tab read to me. I downloaded the kindle app so i would have al the books off my kindle but i wanted to know how i could make it read to me like the old kindle does. Thanks.

Another thing is, i was assigned to read a book for school and i hate reading so i would prefer a short book if possible, it has to be a book on war. If you guys have any good suggestions please let me know.

A. Sorry, but the Kindle Text to Speech functionality works only on Kindles. It doesn't work on the Kindle app on other hardware platforms. You could look into buying audiobooks through Audible, which is owned by Amazon. A lot of times they sell the audio version at a discount if you own the Kindle version.

As for a short war book, try Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo. I believe it's only around 200 pages or so.

Is it possible to use HP printer with a Samsung Galaxy Tab without buying apps?
Q. My dad just purchased a new Samsung galaxy tab and we own a HP printer. We could not figure out how to sync it using bluetooth to print from it. My brother and I came to the conclusion that you had to own a Samsung printer to be able to print from the Galaxy tab. Is this true? If not, could you please explain how to use our printer with the new Galaxy tab?
Thanks.

A. no, it much be a paid app, maybe if you root the galaxy tab, you might be able to find something but i doubt it.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment