Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How to get the data off my samsung galaxy tab without turning it on?

Q. I have a tmobile samsung galaxy tab but it died because coffee got spilled on and it had a lot of stuff on the internal 16gb of memory. is there anyway that i can get the things from the internal memory without the device being on? I cant turn it on because of the coffee and it has been three days since it wouldn't turn on in and it still wont work.

A. You don't. In the future store on an SD card.

Should I sell my computer if I am getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
Q. Now, for Christmas, I am getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I want to keep my computer for things like my iPod, unless I sell that. Now I am just confused and not sure what to do. One decision leads to another. Somebody please help me ASAP. Thanks.

A. no no no, there will always be some use for ure laptop, a galaxy tab is only good for the standard stuff like surfing the internet and small gamming, but the pc can be used for so many things, u can easily adjust ure network settings for your internet witch u caint do on a tab, thats just one thing, also you can back up the files frm ure tab to ure pc, u will always find a use for ure pc

how can i get itunes to sync with my Samsung galaxy tab?
Q. i want to be able to watch the films i have on my itunes on my samsung galaxy tab. how can i do this?

A. I don't think you can do this on the Samsung Galaxy tab. I don't know much about technology but my son who is 17 said, "iTunes is only for Apple products. To put movie's on a Samsung Galaxy tab you need to use Windows Media Player"




Louise and Troy Hooper

If price wasnt a factor, would you take the Motorola Xoom or the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
Q. If price wasnt a factor, would you take the Motorola Xoom or the Samsung Galaxy Tab?

A. I would get neither, I would get an iPad



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment