Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How much can I sell my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 tablet for?

Q. I have a 32 gig 4g lite tablet I brought from eBay for $325 (he list the item as new other) about 3 months ago (march 25th) so the item is fairly new. I want to sell it to get the Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1.

How much can I sell it for? Or can I trade this tablet in to Samsung toward the new one and pay off the remaining?

A. According to eBay, these are selling for an average of $393 this week but that average includes every condition - new, used, not working, etc.

My guess is you could probably still manage to sell it at the $325 you paid for it - that seems like you got a pretty good deal. Of course, after eBay and PayPal take their fees that leaves you with $286.

Should I get Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 or Apple iPod Touch 5G?
Q. I've never used any Android tablet and Apple product before. But I'm having an outdated Android phone. I'm thinking to bring a new change. I just want an Android tablet or the iPod Touch 5G for fun and entertainment. But I'm confused which one should I get. Should I get Android 4.0 GALAXY Tab 2 or iOS 6 iPod Touch 5G?

A. Apple iPod Touch 5G is better and easier.

What electronics store has cases for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?
Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at Conns Appliances but they did not carry cases nor screen protectors. I don't want to order anything because I'll have to wait until it comes in. Anyone know of a electronic store where i can find screen protectors & cases?

A. Well, if you can't find them locally, there are 386 results right now on eBay for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 case":

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+case&_sacat=0


209 results for "Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 protector":

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+protector&_sacat=0


If somehow none of those results suit you, and you can't find what you want anywhere else, you could go to ebuyersedge.com and set up a saved search for "stump remover" or "potassium nitrate" or whatever it is that you want your keyword or phrase to be. You'd get an e-mail whenever a new match is listed on eBay. You can use the price, category, etc. filters to narrow down the results that you receive in the e-mails.

If you find what you want listed in auction format, use a sniping site like hidbid.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds of an auction, helping to save you money and avoid shill bidding.

can you use mobile internet with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
Q. I wish to purchase the
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
but I have no way of WiFi, i use Optus mobile broadband (you know, were you plug the USB stick into your laptop) and I am not sure if this would work on the
Samsung Galaxy Tab, I know that it does not have a USB port but i have found that you can get special USB adapter plugs and think that might work
any advice would be nice and if any one knows of a place were I can purchase a
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 in WA for under $368 that would be great.

A. You need to buy the 3g version of the tablet, it slightly more expensive however, then what you do it put the sim card in the tablet out of your USB stick, this way you have the 3g internet on the tablet without having to plug in the single, if you don't buy the 3g version there will be no port for the sim card



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment